Welcome back everyone!
So today’s post is the last one for this week, but i have 4 brand new posts coming out next week!
Todays post is something different: it’s a look for less! Im a victim of seeing celebrity styles both at events and in real life and becoming obsessed, but also knowing that i will never a) look like that or b) afford that. I will also mention that i am not in anyway perfect and know that this isn’t exactly the same as Cara’s look, but it’s my interpretation of it.
I have listed below all the products i used and where you can get them. Some of the steps are also optional and I’ll have those listed at the end (i just took extra steps since i don’t have the greatest skin).
Here are all the products used:
Cara Delevingne Look for Less:
- Primer – Revlon Photoready Perfecting Primer (Walmart or Shoppers Drug Mart)
- Colour Corrector – Quo Color Corrector (Shoppers Drug Mart) + cream shadow brush (Walmart) & Cream Shadow Brush (Walmart)
- Under Eye Concealer – Covergirl + Olay Eye Rehab in Light (Walmart or Shoppers Drug Mart)
- Foundation – Fit Me Shine-Free + Balance (Walmart or Shoppers Drug Mart) & Beauty Blender (Winners)
- Concealer – Colorstay Revlon Concealer in Light (Walmart or Shoppers Drug Mart)
- Pressed Powder – Rimmel Stay Matte in Creamy Natural (Walmart or Shoppers Drug Mart) + Complexion Brush (Walmart)
- Translucent Finisher – Revlon Photoready (Walmart or Shoppers Drug Mart) [used same Complexion Brush as #6)
- Contour – Fitme Pressed Powder in Honey Beige + NYC Sun n’ Bronze in Hamptons Radiance (Walmart or Shoppers Drug Mart) + Shading Brush (Walmart) & Quo Contour Brush (Shoppers Drug Mart)
- Blush – Milani Blush in Illuminoso (Walmart or Loblaws/Great Canadian Superstore) & Quo Blush Brush (Shoppers Drug Mart)
- Eyebrows – Milani Brow Fix in Light Brown (Walmart or Loblaws/Great Canadian Superstore)
- Eyeshadow – Maybelline Colour Tattoo in Tough as Taupe & Sonia Kashuk Eye on Neutral Shimmer Palette – 03 (top left + far left second from top) (Target but also available on Amazon.ca) & Blending Brush (Walmart)
- Eyeliner – Rimmel Exaggerate Eye Definer in Noir (Walmart or Shoppers Drug Mart)
- Fakelashes – Elf Natural Lash Kit (Dollarama or Walmart)
- Mascara – Covergirl The Supersizer in Very Black (Walmart or Shoppers Drug Mart)
- Lipliner – Rimmel Lasting Finish in Wine & Rimmel Moisture Renew Transparent Lipline (Walmart or Shoppers Drug Mart)
- Lipstick – Covergirl Euphoria (Walmart or Shoppers Drug Mart)
- Concealer Pencil – Hard Candy Concealer Pencil in Light (Walmart) [To create a clean line around the lips].
The optional steps are as follows: 1, 2, 3, & 7. These steps are more to get a clean canvas for your face and to help it last all day. If you already have very clear skin, feel free to save money by eliminating these steps. All the products listed could be purchased at the drugstore and are under $10.00CAN (except for the eye palette by Sonia Kashuk, but you could always get similar colours from other drugstore brands (i just used what i had). (The QUO brushes were also purchased on sale). Also, as a side note, with #15, i have two lip liners listed – you do not have to use both, you could even just pick one. I just happen to use the moisture renew lipliner for the fact that i have very dry lips during the colder months and it helps the colour stay on all day!
If you liked this post or would like to see more Look for Less looks, please leave a comment or like the post!
Have a great weekend!